“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
Building on their knowledge from KS4 or a new interest in Business Studies students can study.
- A Level Business Studies (AQA)
- Students will complete the following units: What is Business, Managers Leadership and Decision making, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Human Resources. All units are studied in context to various businesses and are delivered with the theme of Business decision making.
- BTEC Business
- For this course students will complete 3 mandatory units in year 1. The units they will cover are: Exploring Business, Developing a Marketing Campaign and Personal & Business Finance.
- An optional unit from the list below will also be completed:
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Market Research
- Work Experience in Business
Mrs A Merchant – Head of ICT/Business Studies Faculty
Mr J Bennetts – Assistant Curriculum Leader
Mrs J Flynn – part-time
Mrs D Hallam – Assistant Headteacher
Mrs J Johnson – Assistant Curriculum Leader
Mrs S Johnson – part-time
Mrs L Robb – part-time
Mr M Wilkinson
Mr R Ramsay – Teaching Assistant